Grass Fed Black Angus Knuckle Bones, Dehydrated
*Small = Half Size $25 *For dogs in the 35-55+ pound range*
**Large = Full Size $35 **For dogs in the 60-90+ pound range**
- Sizes and weights of dogs are recommendations, but this doesn't mean that these sizes will work best for your specific dogs. Extremely hard chewers would be better off with a marrow bone, as it has less porous bone than this style. Knuckle bones have a good amount of porous bone, similar to a pumuce stone texture. Dogs will grind this bone down. It's excellent for keeping teeth clean!
- Monitor your dogs and learn their chewing habits. Provide them with plenty of fresh water. They get thirsty when chewing bones down!
- Remove large bone fragments if your dog manages to bite off an unsafe sized piece. While this bone is digestible, if they swallow unsafe sized pieces, it could cause obstruction. This is why we advies knowing your dog's chewing habit and style.
- Dogs with sensitive stomachs should have the marrow scraped out of bones before they chew them. Marrow is rich and fatty and can irritate those with sensitive digestive systems!
- We add nothing to these bones! They're dehydrated gently at a low temperature to preserve nutrients and also prevent the bone from splintering when they chew it! Dogs LOVE these!
- Store in open air, in a paper bag, or in the paper we send it to you in! Sealing into an airtight container could cause mold growth! No need to refrigerate or freeze this bone. It's safe to be left out until you pet no longer shows interest!