Dehydrated Grass Fed Black Angus Beef Rib Bones (per piece)
3” to 7" Rib Bone $9 Per Piece
- Best for softer chewers.
- Our recommendation doesn't doesn't mean that these will work best for your specific dogs. Rib bones are softer than marrow bones, and in general, will be consued more quickly. Dogs will grind this bone downl or bite pieces off. It's excellent for keeping teeth clean!
- Monitor your dogs and learn their chewing habits. Provide them with plenty of fresh water. They get thirsty when chewing bones down!
- This should be given in moderation as a treat, not a meal replacement.
- Remove large bone fragments if your dog manages to bite off an unsafe sized piece. While this bone is digestible, if they swallow unsafe sized pieces, it could cause obstruction. This is why we advies knowing your dog's chewing habit and style.
- Dogs with sensitive stomachs may have difficulty digesting bones.
- We add nothing to these bones! They're dehydrated gently at a low temperature to preserve nutrients and also prevent the bone from splintering when they chew it! Dogs LOVE these!
- Store in open air, in a paper bag, or in the paper we send it to you in! Sealing into an airtight container could cause mold growth! No need to refrigerate or freeze this bone. It's safe to be left out until you pet no longer shows interest!