Beef Marrow Bones
Dehydrated Grass Fed Black Angus Beef Marrow Bones
- Available Per Piece or in BULK 3 Piece Packs!
We added more sizes to make these available to a wider range of chewers!
***** NEW SIZES *****
1X ~ 2-3" = 4.9 - 6.8 oz
2X ~ 3-4" = 6.9 - 8.8 oz
3X ~ 3-4" = 8.9 - 10.8 oz
4X ~ 4-6" = 10.9 - 12.8 oz
5X ~ 5-7" = 12.9 - 14.8 oz
6X ~ 7-9"+ = 14.9+ oz
Per Pc. OR Bulk 3 Pc. Pk.
1X $9 OR 1X BULK 3PC PK $23
2X $12 OR 2X BULK 3PC PK $31
3X $16 OR 3X BULK 3PC PK $42
4X $21 OR 4X BULK 3PC PK $56
5X $28 OR 5X BULK 3PC PK $76
6X $32 OR 6X BULK 3PC PK $87
BONES ARE SORTED BASED ON WEIGHT. LENGTHS ARE APPROXIMATE!
- Marrow bones are best for hard chewing dogs!
What size will work for my pet? These are general guidelines to help you select a size that will best compliment your pet!
1X Toy Breeds, Cats < 10 lbs (Toy Poodle, Yorkie, etc)
2X Small Breeds, Cats 10 - 20 lbs (Chihuahua, Min Pin, etc)
3X Small/Medium Breeds, Cats 20 - 30 lbs (Jack Russel, Visla, etc)
4X Medium Breeds, Cats 30 - 50 lbs (Begal, English Pointer, etc)
5X Medium/Large Breeds 50 - 80 lbs (Lab, Boxer, Greyhound, etc)
6X Large/Jumbo Breeds 80 - 120 lbs (Rottweiler, Mastiff, etc)
- Sizes and weights of dogs are recommendations, but this doesn't mean that these sizes will work best for your specific dogs. Good for extremely hard chewers without known (or hereditary) dental issues. Dogs will grind this bone down. It's excellent for keeping teeth clean!
- When choosing a chew treat for your dog, select something that is larger than their muzzle to prevent their attempting to swallow without chewing!
IF YOU HAVE A SMALLER DOG AND FEEL THESE BONES ARE TOO LARGE, PLEASE LOOK AT OUR RIB BONES SELECTION!
- Monitor your dogs and learn their chewing habits. Provide them with plenty of fresh water. They get thirsty when chewing bones down!
- This should be given in moderation as a treat, not a meal replacement.
- Remove large bone fragments if your dog manages to bite off an unsafe sized piece. While this bone is digestible, if they swallow unsafe sized pieces, it could cause obstruction. This is why we advies knowing your dog's chewing habit and style.
- Dogs with sensitive stomachs should have the marrow scraped out of bones before they chew them. Marrow is rich and fatty and can irritate those with sensitive digestive systems!
- We add nothing to these bones! They're dehydrated gently at a low temperature to preserve nutrients and also prevent the bone from splintering when they chew it! Dogs LOVE these!
- Store in open air, in a paper bag, or in the paper we send it to you in! Sealing into an airtight container could cause mold growth! No need to refrigerate or freeze this bone. It's safe to be left out until you pet no longer shows interest!