Dehydrated Grass Fed Black Angus Beef Marrow Bones
- Available Per Piece or in BULK 3 Piece Packs!
***** NEW SIZES *****
3X = ~2-3"
4X = ~4-6"
5X = ~7-8"
6X = ~9-12"
3X $12 / 3X BULK 3PC PK $31
4X $16 / 4X BULK 3PC PK $42
5X $21 / 5X BULK 3PC PK $56
6X $28 / 6X BULK 3PC PK $76
***Measurements are approximate. Thicker bones will be grouped into the larger category. Thinner will be grouped into the smaller category.***
- Marrow bones are best for hard chewing dogs ranging in weight from 20 - 90 pounds and up!
- Sizes and weights of dogs are recommendations, but this doesn't mean that these sizes will work best for your specific dogs. Good for extremely hard chewers without known (or hereditary) dental issues. Dogs will grind this bone down. It's excellent for keeping teeth clean!
- When choosing a chew treat for your dog, select something that is larger than their muzzle to prevent their attempting to swallow without chewing!
IF YOU HAVE A SMALLER DOG AND FEEL THESE BONES ARE TOO LARGE, PLEASE LOOK AT OUR RIB BONES SELECTION!
- Monitor your dogs and learn their chewing habits. Provide them with plenty of fresh water. They get thirsty when chewing bones down!
- This should be given in moderation as a treat, not a meal replacement.
- Remove large bone fragments if your dog manages to bite off an unsafe sized piece. While this bone is digestible, if they swallow unsafe sized pieces, it could cause obstruction. This is why we advies knowing your dog's chewing habit and style.
- Dogs with sensitive stomachs should have the marrow scraped out of bones before they chew them. Marrow is rich and fatty and can irritate those with sensitive digestive systems!
- We add nothing to these bones! They're dehydrated gently at a low temperature to preserve nutrients and also prevent the bone from splintering when they chew it! Dogs LOVE these!
- Store in open air, in a paper bag, or in the paper we send it to you in! Sealing into an airtight container could cause mold growth! No need to refrigerate or freeze this bone. It's safe to be left out until you pet no longer shows interest!