Sat, Aug 15|
4300 Silverwood St
Pretzel Park Farmers' Market ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED
ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED: - Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up! - Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY - Choose PRETZEL PARK Farmers Market Pick Up as your shipping method. (It's free!)
Time & Location
Aug 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
4300 Silverwood St, 4300 Silverwood St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
About The Event
ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED:
- Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up!
- We'll have limited selection with us, so ordering from the online store gives you the best selection.
- Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY
- Choose PRETZEL PARK Farmers Market Pick Up as your shipping method. (It's free!)
- Pick Up Pre-Orders from 10-11am, Point To Purchase from 11am-2pm.
- Maintain 6' distance from other customers
- Follow one way direction of foot traffic. Signs posted throughout the park.
- Wear a face coverning.
- If you're using reusable shopping bags, we'll give the items to you to bag up yourself.
We will be present at Pretzel Park Farmers' Market for the FIRST and THIRD Saturdays of every month, but this depends on how sales go.
ON SATURDAYS WHEN WE AREN'T PRESENT AT THE MARKET:
You are welcome to STILL select Pretzel Park Farmers' Market Pick Up and we will DELIVER to your home that SATURDAY after we finish at our other farmers' markets.
Also, you are always welcome to order and have your goodies shipped, or you can pick up from our front porch in Chestnut Hill. This shipping option is called Pick Up From Home Base. If you choose to do that, we will email you to schedule a time that works for us both.
We also want to take a minute to extend a heartfelt and gracious, THANK YOU to those who have continued to show support for our small business and our mission to reduce food waste, even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. As you might know, events, festivals, fairs and farmers' markets are our main source of income. With a summer calendar looking near empty, except for a handful of farmers' markets, the livlihood of our business is in a critical state. We are now almost exclusively dependent upon sales at these farmers markets, along with a handful of online orders that we ship to other areas. We are so very grateful, from the bottom of our hearts, for your support. It's because of each of you that we are able to continue doing what we love.