Thu, Jun 18|
Lower Makefield Farmers’ Market ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED
- Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up curbside! - Limited selection of our products available for purchase in person. - Our online store gives you the best selection to choose from, order in advance - Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY
Time & Location
Jun 18, 2020, 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Charlann Farm, 586 Stony Hill Rd, Yardley, PA 19067, USA
About The Event
ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED!
- Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up!
- Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY
- We will have limited selection of our products available for purchase in person. Ordering from our online store in advance gives you the best selection to choose from.
- Choose LOWER MAKEFIELD Farmers' Market Pick Up as your shipping method. (It's free!)
- Maintain 6' distance from other customers.
- Wear a face coverning.
- Follow one-way foot traffic signs posted throughout the park.
We will be present at Lower Makefield Farmers' Market on Thursdays every month going forward, but this depends on how sales go.
Also, you are always welcome to order and have your goodies shipped, or you can pick up from our front porch in Chestnut Hill (NW Philly). This shipping option is called Pick Up From Home Base. If you choose to do that, we will email you to schedule a time that works for us both.
We also want to take a minute to extend a heartfelt and gracious, THANK YOU to those who have continued to show support for our small business and our mission to reduce food waste, even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. As you might know, events, festivals, fairs and farmers' markets are our main source of income. With a summer calendar looking near empty, except for a handful of farmers' markets, the livlihood of our business is in a critical state. We are now almost exclusively dependent upon sales at these farmers markets, along with a handful of online orders that we ship to other areas. We are so very grateful, from the bottom of our hearts, for your support. It's because of each of you that we are able to continue doing what we love.