Sat, Jul 11|
East Falls Farmers' Market
East Falls Farmers’ Market ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED
- Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up! - Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY - Limited selection of our products available for purchase in person. Ordering from our online store in advance gives you the best selection to choose from.
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
East Falls Farmers' Market, N Ferry Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
About The Event
ADVANCED ORDERING ENCOURAGED!
- Place your orders in ADVANCE and we'll have it there ready for you to pick up!
- Place pickup orders by 5PM WEDNESDAY
- We will have limited selection of our products available for purchase in person. Ordering from our online store in advance gives you the best selection to choose from.
- Choose EAST FALLS Farmers' Market Pick Up as your shipping method. (It's free!)
- Pick up during market hours.
- Maintain 6' distance from other customers.
- Wear a face coverning.
We will be present at East Falls Farmers' Market for the SECOND and FOURTH Saturdays of every month, but this depends on how sales go.
ON SATURDAYS WHEN WE AREN'T PRESENT AT THE MARKET:
You are welcome to STILL select East Falls Farmers' Market Pick Up and we will DELIVER to your home that SATURDAY after we finish at our other farmers' markets.
Also, you are always welcome to order and have your goodies shipped, or you can pick up from our front porch in Chestnut Hill. This shipping option is called Pick Up From Home Base. If you choose to do that, we will email you to schedule a time that works for us both.
We also want to take a minute to extend a heartfelt and gracious, THANK YOU to those who have continued to show support for our small business and our mission to reduce food waste, even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. As you might know, events, festivals, fairs and farmers' markets are our main source of income. With a summer calendar looking near empty, except for a handful of farmers' markets, the livlihood of our business is in a critical state. We are now almost exclusively dependent upon sales at these farmers markets, along with a handful of online orders that we ship to other areas. We are so very grateful, from the bottom of our hearts, for your support. It's because of each of you that we are able to continue doing what we love.